Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Graduation Tara!!!!

Last Friday Tara graduated from Timpview High School!!! We are so proud of her and what she accomplished in high school. She graduated with a 4.0 gpa and received the principal's award for outstanding accademics, leadership and service!
The Accappela choir sang at graduation! Tara is somewhere in there.
Here is Tara with all of our family members that came and sat through a LONG graduation ceremony! Thanks everyone for coming.
Tara with some of her friends!

I was on the committee for the all-night party at Timpview to celebrate graduation. Here Brad and I are checking people out before they can come in, we had to make sure they were Timpview graduating seniors.

We made it home about 5 am, after a really successful, fun party!

2 comments:

  1. We were so excited to be a part of graduation. Congratulations! We love you Tara. Here comes college. Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I found your blog! I love blogs!! Your family is so fun and I love that I still get to see you all the time. Congrats to Tara. I can't believe she is graduated. I sure feel old :)

    ReplyDelete