Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two times, thirty minutes, the same Policeman!

I know this isn't a good picture, but I got pulled over 2 times this morning for speeding by the same policeman. Once on my way to Target and once on my way home. I almost had him convinced that OBVIOUSLY the speed limit is too low on that road. The first time he pulled me over, I told him that I had a lot of things to do and his taking my time wasn't helping anything and that if he didn't hurry I would have to "double speed" to get caught up on the day. So when he pulled me over on my way back from Target, I let him know that I was 15 minutes behind on the day because of the time he took earlier, so I had no choice but to drive faster. He actually openly laughed at me and told me this was a first for him, he said he had heard every excuse there was but never that it was HIS fault someone was speeding. He didn't even give me a warning the second time he just told me to slow down. So then, of course, I told him I needed his picture for our family blog!

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing! WOW! Nice job Cindi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot! You are too much, times never change you crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete