Monday, November 23, 2009

Go BYU Football!

Josh is the ultimate BYU Fan!


Here is Tyler warming up before the game.

Tyler came over before the game so that we could get a picture of him and Josh in their uniforms.


Matching #31's!



We had a great time with Josh at the game!


Josh asked me to buy him a binder so that he could make a playbook, to write down good plays BYU makes or come up with new ideas for plays. Here he is faithfully writing down his plays during the game.


It was freezing cold at the game, I kept telling Josh to put on his coat (which is also BYU), but he kept saying he didn't want to wear it. I told him that even the players put on those big jacket things when it gets really cold. He told me that when Max Hall puts on his jacket he looks like he needs to go on the "Biggest Loser," so he would rather not wear his jacket. Finally the cold got to him and he put the coat on!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!! Josh is SO adorable and I know that Tyler loves all the attention that Josh gives him!! What a great game last Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS~Can I steal these pictures to post on my blog since I missed the game? They are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete