Monday, May 17, 2010

Life is Crazy!!!

This past month has been crazy. There are literally days where I think I might have a complete breakdown, but then I realize I don't have time! In the past month we have been to Vegas twice (5 days each time), Palm Springs, region high school tennis tournament, state high school tennis tournament, gymnastics meets, MWC championships, U of U match, & on top of all of that we are trying to keep everyone caught up in school and to all of their other practices and activities!
Here are Josh & Halle at the pool on one of our trips to Vegas (I can't remember which one, they all run together)!


Here is John with the Timpview Team after winning the divisional tennis tournament! This year instead of competing by regions, they divided the state in half (North & South) and only had 2 divisions. Timpview took 1st place as a team & John won the divisional at #1 singles. He only lost 1 game in the entire tournament!




Here is Halle & her teammates waiting for their turn on the floor at the last meet!




Here the girls are waiting for their ribbons. I somehow missed a picture of Halle with her ribbons, but she tied for 1st all-around with a score of 36.45! She earned a 9.15 (2nd place) on floor, a 9.05 (2nd place by .05) on bars, a 8.75 (4th place ) on vault, and a 9.5 (1st place) on beam!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A new post! Your life has been a bit on the wild side lately. I wonder daily how you keep up with everything that comes your way but you do it gracefully, successfully, and with a smile on your face! I don't know many 20 year olds who could keep up. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you feel that life gets busier the older our kids get NOT easier! I needed your post, makes me feel I'm not alone! I am about ready to check myself in to a crazy ward. HEY, at least there it would be like a vacation! LOL! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete