Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm back! Christmas 2010!

K, so I know, I took a break from blogging. But I am back and just adding a few updates from the year!




Josh & Halle with Santa!



Everyone got "monkey suits" for Christmas Eve!



Halle on Christmas morning!




Jordan and her companion celebrating Christmas in France!



Jordan spent all but 4 months of her mission in Paris or in a suburb of Paris. On Dec 22, she and her companion moved to a small town named Caen in Normandy, where they spent the next 4 months. They arrived in the middle of a huge blizzard that shut down the entire city, didn't know a single person in the town, but still got settled in nice and cozy and had a great day! (She did get a monkey suit, so I don't know why she is not wearing it!)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you are back! The missionary Christmas picture makes me think I need to get on the ball. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete