Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vegas!

Friday night Tara and I took our trip down to Vegas to see the Donny & Marie Show! We flew down in Donny's plane, I was a little nervous when I saw the size of the plane!
Here we are on the plane!

I felt a little better that Donny's son Josh came with us, I figured it must be pretty safe!

After we arrived in Vegas we were picked up in this limo and taken to the Flamingo where the show is. When we arrived at the Flamingo we had room service ordered to Donny's dressing room and sat in there and had dinner with Donny and his assistant. We stayed and chatted until someone knocked on the door and announced that it was 10 minutes until Showtime. I was a little worried that we had kept Donny from getting ready, but he made it out on time. We were seated at the table right in front of the stage.

The show was so good, both Tara and I LOVED it and want to go back!
Donny & Marie were amazing!!!

3 comments: