Sunday, September 13, 2009

1st Day of School!

Here are Josh & Halle on their first day of school! It is so sad that after 21 years with someone home with me, Halle started 1st grade. For the last few weeks she has been feeling so sorry for me that I will be home all alone. She keeps giving me ideas of what I can do while she is gone, such as go to work with Brad or go shopping with my friends. She also told me that I could sign up and go to school with her to help her teacher and then we could still be together ALL of the time. Here is Josh & Halle with their cousins, Brittney & Matthew & our friend (almost family), Kai (Hirsche) Rumsey outside of Edgemont on the first day!

Halle and her teacher Mrs. Garner

Halle all ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sad. I am still lonely every day when it's so quiet and everyone's gone! Very thoughtful of Halle to give you so many suggestions, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halle is a cutie! Child #6, Dallon, starts kindergarten tomorrow. He'll only be gone from 1-3:30. I love all the suggestions Halle gave you. Now you'll have to do a blog about what you are doing while everyone is at school. I'm curious how to spend my time in five years when my kids are all in school all day.

    ReplyDelete