Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where in the World is Jordan...going?

Jordan officially sent in her missionary papers this past Sunday. In our front entry hall we have set up some maps and anyone who comes to the house (UPS man/wrong address/neighbors/salesmen) have to make a guess as to: 1) where she is going, 2)what date she is leaving, 3) what language she will speak, if any. If you can't make it by the house just send me a message of where you think she will go and we will put up a flag for you!
A USA map!
A World Map!
We have GREAT prizes for the winners! We have stationary to write her letters on, colorful pens to write her colorful letters, birthday, halloween, & Christmas cards to send her when she is gone. As well as the grand prize of....books of stamps to use to send her letters!

6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I guess Paris just because it is her favorite place, although, some French speaking exotic island would be great,too. Caroline's guess is Southern France and I will send more guesses when everyone is home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelson's vote is Boise, Idaho. David's guess is England. I'll send more guesses when more kids come home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan sent in her papers!!!! Wow that is so exciting. I will guess Flordia. Good luck Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Italy! Kimber's friend went there and LOVED it! If she does go to Italy...I would come visit her! The gelato is so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Michael and I'm gonna go against the norm. Everyone in my family is thinking French speaking, but I'm gonna guess Spanish speaking in the Venezuela, Caracas Mission!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Katie and I'm going to guess the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kinshasa mission.

    ReplyDelete