Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

The other day Matthew complained to me that he thought he got bit by a spider during the night and was so itchy. I didn't really think too much of it. A few hours later, he told me he must have bed bugs because he had a lot of bites. Again, I didn't think too much of it and told him to bring up his sheets. After another hour of constant complaining I finally went to look at him. When he took off his shirt I couldn't help but laugh, he was COVERED in hives and rashes over his entire body (literally head to toe). I felt bad laughing but this was so obviously not a bite but something else, we took him to the doctor and they confirmed that he was having a severe reaction to his amoxicillin.


I told Matthew if he ever had this many bed bug bites we would have to move!

3 comments:

  1. Poor guy! I'm glad you don't have bed bugs,too. I have seen shows on them and they are so impossible to get rid of! Amoxicillin is something you can deal with, though. Katie is allergic,too. Sorry Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, your blog is now showing updated on mine. it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thermal heat treatments involve high temperatures up to 135° F. The above precautions are suggestions and do not include everything that may be affected by heat. It is the tenant’s responsibility to identify and safeguard any items that may be affected by the treatment. ECO DC assumes no liability for damage to structures or items that are not heat safe. bed bug treatment

    ReplyDelete